Friday, February 26, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Show your Valentine how much you care by giving him/her something special, unique and homemade, even if it shows up a bit after Valentine's.
1. Amoretti Love Necklace - Little Tesoro
2. WoNderFul - thepeachpit
3. Rosemary Canvas - Heather Johnston
4. 1 Pound Assorted Hand Dipped Chocolates - BellaRoseChocolates
5. SamplePack of Gourmet Nut Butters - NutButterQueen
6. Chocolate Salami - dolcecabanacocolate
7. Black Opal Custom Coffee Blend - katherynmd
8. Delicious Chocolate Treat Soap - LoveLeeSoaps
9. Sterling/Red Pearl Valentine Necklace - josoriginals
Want something a little more personal? Contact me to set up a couples portrait session email@example.com
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Infant photography has reached a new level of popularity in recent years with the help of Anne Geddes and other baby prop photographers. Before, the very young were stuck with poorly lit snap shots or those overhead hospital photos, but now they can be captured inside a tulip or curled up in a bear suit. To be honest, what I find beautiful about babies is their own innate innocence and newness. They have a constant curiosity and no ability to hide. Capturing an infant is more about waiting for their smile or curious grasp than folding them into the perfect sleeping shape or enshrouding them in cutesy costumes.
This year I am looking forward to offering new design services along with my photography. One of these services is baby announcements from your photo session. If scheduling a photography session seems undo-able in that first month home, remember that even by etiquette rules you have six months to make it happen.
From this months E-mail newsletter(find it online here). Want it in your inbox? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Sorry, I am running behind already this year. January's theme is Wisdom, Whiskey, and Worry.
1. Mister Owl Key Pendant - TrashAndTrinket
2. Brown Owl Steel Memo/Dry Erase Board - ekohdesign
3.Satellite Earrings with Champagne Quartz - favorJewelry (also called Whiskey Quartz)
4.Hazelnut ChocolateWhisky Sandwich cookies - whimsyandspice
5.Worry Trap - GhostShip
6.Kambaba Jasper Worry Beads - JewelleryReflections
Don't forget to check out the other amazing things in these talented artist's shops.
Thanks for looking,